Sunday, March 9, 2014

The economy and Me

I am positive Dean Martin sang sway, an underlying reference was to the ups and downs of the economy. The economy's tides shift so fast even expert and focused economists cannot keep up. Many different factors of the economy affect my daily life. I am the proud son of parents who make their living off small businesses. The economy must have a positive return to the people. When people have money, businesses make money. When businesses make money, the economy grows and and thrives. Many different issues  arise because of this. Large retailers get in the way of small businesses. All these factors obviously affect my family's income. My family's income decides the type of food I eat, the car I can dive, the house I live in, and dictates most luxuries in my life. It is therefore imperative the strength of an economy to increase in order for the quality of many lives to become better. Economic reactions such as high interest rates, Obamacare (medical uniform business),  and the media telling people not to spend clearly affects me. My economic  capabilities are not only affected by my  family's  incomes, but also the economic conditions of everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment